THREE CHEERS FOR BARBARA !!!!!!!!!

by yesidid 34 Replies latest jw friends

• yesidid
    yesidid

All who would like Barbara to know that we are very appreciative of what she is doing and realize that the delays

must be more difficult for her than anyone else, please raise your hands.

Those who disagree with these sentiments, please have the good manners to stay out of this thread.

yesidid

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

ME --- VERY APPRECIATIVE

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

THANK YOU!

You are a true-blue and I doubt you'll let them get away this time!!

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

PRESENT!!!

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Its an online discussion board so im not displaying bad manners by saying i disagree....to a point.Im gonna wait to see what she says first.

• codeblue
    codeblue

I agree.

Barbara is a very kind person and I have met her personally. I am offended at the unkind comments many are making about her and they should be ashamed for making them.

Didn't we learn anything from leaving the JW's?

Many have left the JW's because of not being shown love, and many still don't show love by those unkind comments.

Codeblue

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Unfortunately, I haven't met her personally.....but I sure would LOVE TO!

It must take a tremendous amount of effort to pull something of this magnitude together.....and who's to say that ANY of us could tell exactly what day , hour and minute this egg would hatch???

ANY nasty comments directed at her are just that............nasty comments.

Annie

• bebu
    bebu

I was impressed with Barbara's integrity and tenaciousness concerning the child sexual abuse whistle-blowing with Dateline. She paid a very high price by her integrity, a price no one should have to pay.

All that pays off for her right now, in my view. No, she never led us astray before, and I'm sure she wouldn't now!

Love ya, Barb!

bebu

• Legolas
  • jgnat
    jgnat

I imagined what it would be like if I were in her shoes. She's put herself out there AGAIN as a big, fat target. I wonder if I would do the same.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit