THREE CHEERS FOR BARBARA !!!!!!!!!

by yesidid 34 Replies latest jw friends

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Anyone who can disturb the wbts as much as Barbara Anderson has {like that name} has my best wishes and my admiration and any help I may be able to give.

Like that name??

Well it ends with son-usually is Swedish, It would be more pleasing if it ended with sEn.

That is usually Norwegian My ancestry.

Outoftheorg

• kls
    kls

I thank all people that work to expose the wacktower for what it really is .

I don't think Barbara is misleading us and yes the nasty peps ,,,,,well ,it's just not very nice.

The suspense is killing me but it's like waiting to see what is behind the big door.

• blondie
    blondie

I too have no doubts about Barbara. I have met her and stayed in her home, eaten her food, and shared happy moments with her and the rest of her family and friends.

Blondie

• glitter
    glitter

Barbara said the news won't come on the 15th, so no point bitching while at *least* Friday! :D If it turns out it's not as big as people hoped, then are we any worse off? Nope.

Several people know what it is and they think it's good... so let's just wait and see!

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

To Barbara and to the Silent Partner, SheepThroat, who is doing the hard part!!!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Hip Hip Hurrah!

• z
    z

For Barbara

DSC_0003.jpg

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I have a good feeling about this one; I am sure the wait will be worthwhile.

DB74

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

HIP, HIP, HOORAY!!!!!!

THANKS, BARBARA FOR ALL YOU'VE DONE SO FAR!!!

IC

• myelaine
    myelaine

frankly after all this gets going I would like to talk to Barbara.

love michelle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit