WOW

by NeonMadman 27 Replies latest jw friends

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

This is my 3000th post! Dang, that's a lot of posts...

(yeah, I know, not compared to blondie or minimus, but it's a lot for me)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Congratulations and please post even more. I like your posts.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Congratulations!!! I don't think I'll ever get there!

Swalker

• Legolas
    Legolas

Congrats!

• minimus
    minimus

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Woo-hoo! Congrats!!

AuldSoul

• TheListener
    TheListener

Nicely done NeonMadman.

Here's to another 3000!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

I opened this up & saw that lovely face... Which I only see once a year in person.... Great amount of posts. but you dont post very often now since that lovely lady is in your life -give her a huggle from Mouthy I just learned that is a hug & a cuddle I love it

How is your health????Grace

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    I opened this up & saw that lovely face... Which I only see once a year in person....

Awwww...Grace.....

Great amount of posts. but you dont post very often now since that lovely lady is in your life

Oh, don't go blaming that on Pat. We've been married over 4 years now, after all; in fact, when we got married I had only been on this forum for a few months. All 3000 posts here have been made since she was in my life. She has kept me busy with her health problems this year, it's true, but I just haven't found myself as inclined to post here as much lately. Of course, now that I've become unemployed, I may find a bit more time for a while...

-give her a huggle from Mouthy I just learned that is a hug & a cuddle I love it

Consider it done.

How is your health????Grace

My health is just fine (as far as I know - but I feel good). Only problem is that I haven't had time lately to go to the gym, so I've put my membership on hold for a few months. Pat's health looking up, too. The prognosis from her cancer is very good; the doctors believe they got it all in the surgery, and the chemo is mainly precautionary, to make sure there are no stray cells that could cause problems. She has 3 more sessions, then she's done. Meanwhile, we are going to Cancun in January, so that should help us both with our health too (or at least our attitude).

• Jourles
    Jourles

It's about time.....slouch

Jourles, of the hypocrite class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit