Together, we will make a difference!

by AndersonsInfo 18 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

While we wait for the release of "Big News" please consider this:
    Severus's new thread suggesting "Big News Email Clearing House" is excellent. And here is what IT Support suggested on page 18 of the huge "Big News" thread:
    "I'd like to suggest how each one of us can take an active part in publicizing BBN (Barbara's Big News)...
    Someone mentioned early on in this thread (sorry, whoever you are, I couldn't face hunting through all the pages again to try to find who you are), that we need to prepare for the Big News. I totally agree with this comment, but how can we prepare?
    Whatever the news is, we all want it to have maximum impact. To achieve that, we must publicize it as widely as possible. We can start NOW to compile a list of email addresses of people and organisations in our state / county / country who should be told about our Big News.
    No doubt Barbara will give some suggestions what to say. But what kinds of people and organisations would we want on our email distribution list?
    News agencies, journalists (including religious correspondents) in 'serious' newspapers and news magazines.
    If the Big News is about blood, include medical associations and organizations and medical 'trade' magazines and journals, journalists who specialize in medical matters (medical correspondents).and don't forget government health departments. Remember also lawyers who have handled blood or child abuse cases or who specialize in family matters.
    If the Big News is about a legal matter, include legal associations and organizations, lawyers' 'trade' magazines and journals and journalists who specialize in legal matters (legal correspondents).
    If the Big News is about a medical legal matter, we'll have struck gold and will be able use all our researched email addresses.
    For what it's worth, after a bit of digging around on Google and loads of web sites, I've got over 100 email addresses so far, from government ministers to news agencies to... You get the idea.
    If everyone--of the thousands of people, from all over the world, who so far have viewed this thread--each compiled a similar email list, we would be certain our emails really would be like scorpions, inflicting massive pain and suffering on Watchtower! And don't they deserve it?
    To our emails...!
    Thank you everybody for joining the "activist" class.
    Barbara

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Whatever it is, I hope it is prosecutable and that DA's around the planet will pick it up and file charges on their own when presented with the information!

• wiegel
    wiegel

Will we be able to hear BBN on tv or radio? Barbara seems to have a direct line, but to whom or what? If we weren't on this board, would we hear the news from the media?

• Neo
    Neo
    Severus's new thread suggesting "Big News Email Clearing House" is excellent.

Barbara is talking about the following thread: BIG NEWS Email Clearing House

It's overwhelmingly clear: Barb is trying to say that the big news will really be BIG news depending on our ability to amplify the initial release. Internet is the one thing that will make all the difference. The initial shock will be multiplied a thousandfold if each one of us take our time to spread the news. The WT may be forced to make a unwilling move.

Barbara Anderson has credibility. If she says it's gonna be big, she is not exaggerating.

Neo

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

compile a list of email addresses of people and organisations in our state / county / country who should be told about our Big News.

Three questions. Will we be sending out e-mail notices of the Big News or will this "clearing house" be sending out the notices once we forward to them a list of local agencies' e-mail addresses we compile? Will the "clearing house" be sifting thru the e-mail address we give them to avoid sending duplicate e-mails?

If we have e-mail addresses of private citizens such as our former elders, or our relatives who are still active JW are we to forward these private e-mail addresses to the "clearing house"?

YC

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate
    If everyone--of the thousands of people, from all over the world, who so far have viewed this thread--each compiled a similar email list, we would be certain our emails really would be like scorpions, inflicting massive pain and suffering on Watchtower! And don't they deserve it?

To our emails...!

Thank you everybody for joining the "activist" class.

Barbara

Lets not forget all our local churches. Mainstream churches have been battling the cults/WTBTS with us. I plan on handing out info packs, stapled pages whatever we get to work with, out to place in church foyers, and will be contacting the pastors to make announcments.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I have contacts within the legal publishing field so I will ensure I have upto date contact and email addresses for them too...if its anything to do with Child Protection....in the UK it will hit the proverbial fan with regards to who I can push out the information to....such as child protection charities, lobbying groups, support groups, academics, and law firms

DB74

• chasson
    chasson

I want to know the date of the coming of the Big News, because this week i have a lot of work, but i can manage my time to have few hours to write to all the newspapers in France, so Barbara if you can tell me in PM, when you think you will post this news, i could prepare my time in consequence. Bye Charles

• TopHat
    TopHat
    Lets not forget all our local churches. Mainstream churches have been battling the cults/WTBTS with us. I plan on handing out info packs, stapled pages whatever we get to work with, out to place in church foyers, and will be contacting the pastors to make announcments.

Mainstream churches? I honestly think there is NO religious organization that is NOT corrupt!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Your opinion, TopHat. There are a couple of churches in my area that have ex-JW support groups. Not that I think they do everything right, I mean, regular Christians tend to get all caught up in the trinity thing and miss some of the spiritual abuse thing, but they are sincere and willing to help.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit