Hi to everybody...Hello from Chile

by miker2 25 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

Hello Mike,

Welcome, neat you are from Chile. I know it is rather a large world but you wouldn't happen to know a Wade and Tirza Burhogher? I can't remember how their last name is spelled. Anyway, he is supposed to be missionary down there in Chile. Him and his wife were CO's but now missionaries. Well, just wondering. Welcome again.

Loruhamah

• delilah
    delilah
    Welcome Miker....nice to have you on board here.....my Spanish isn't good, but i can pick out a word here and there. Looking forward to reading more of your posts.... ~Delilah~
  • katiekitten
    katiekitten

Welcome Miker!

Thank goodness your English is WAY better than my Spanish! Keep posting friend.

• miker2
    miker2

Thanks to Everybody. Here in Chile we are so exited about the implications of the news about the "Touchable Condition of WT". I mean (The Big News) Of course they will to said that this is a persecuttion, and is an atack from devil, but...they are paranoics. I guess this fact, can be help to the public opinion, and I hope, some JW... that WT is a Big international Company, and no more than a human thing. By another hand. Yeah Loruhamah, I know this girl and her husband. When I was in Bethel in Ministerial Training School they was in Bethel too. She was so friendly and funny, and his husband appear like an Football player guy, so big to me hahaha. Well Im short haha. Some guys there (because in Chile the people is so formal), thought that the guy dont show a respect at lunch time, because He dont used a shirt and a tie. What ridiculous!!!!. Anyway, Im hoping they are in USA again. I feel sad about missionaries and all people that give an complete sacrifice to a lie. A big hug to everybody. miker.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    A big hug to everybody. miker.

Big hugs back, Miker!

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

Hi friend, I hope you enjoy your time here! Look forward to hearing from you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit