Hi to everybody...Hello from Chile

by miker2 25 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• miker2
    miker2

Im miker (well I guess you cant pronounce my last name haha), anyway, Im Sandro Recabarren (a lot of RRRRRRR). I was JW by 15 years, and I "worked" like pionner and ministerial servant, and sometimes in Bethel, and I went to Ministerial Training Shool too. But since four years ago, I did discover that Jerusalem dont fall at 607 bC. This was the beginnings of my steps in to way to be free. In Chile we have a group and we have a litle web page, with some life histories, and articles. And of corse youre welcome!!! This is the location. Of course my fist language is Spanish so, if I have some troubles to write, Im so sorry. A big hug to you, and really...really congratulations!!!! Your information here is amazing!!!. http://www.tjchile.tie.cl

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

hi miker, and welcome to the board

glad to have you here

dedpoet

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

WELCOME!

I went to your web page and tried to read your "introduction" but the page wasn't found on Yahoo.

I've spent time in Santiago, Puerto Montt, and southern Patagonia areas. Chile is an amazing country. Glad to have you here.

• Soledad
    Soledad

Bienvenido Mike!

I hope you stay around.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Welcome, Miker And a big hug to you too

~Merry

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Hola Sandro,

Welcome!

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Ola miker. Welcome to the board!

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Hola Sandro! Saludos desde Texas. Soy original de Puerto Rico y tengo buenos amigos chilenos en P.R. Bienvenido! Este board ha sido invaluable para mi salida de la Watchtower. Espero leerte por acá pronto y seguido!!!

TRANSLATION:
    Hi Sandro! Greetings from Texas. I am originally from Puerto Rico and have many good friends from Chile in P.R. Welcome! This board has been invaluable in my exodus from the WTS. Hope to read you soon and frequently!!!

There you go bitches! JWD has bilingual apostates too!!! ;)

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

HELLO! Welcome! glad you could make it. congratulations on your freedom!

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

Hola Sandro
    Yo salí con mi familia (y algunos amigos) por el escándalo de la ONU hace 4 años aproximadamente,
    muchos saludos desde el Perú
    Caballo Sentado

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit