How big does the "Big News" have to be for you to not feel disappointed?

by GetBusyLiving 29 Replies latest jw friends

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Whatever it is, as long as its bad news for the wts, I won't be disappointed. Anything that hurts them is good news for me.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Anything that brings a whole host of them a good dose of humility in recognizing that they are not unique and causes them to look at that reflection in the mirror and admit that by their unchristian actions, they may in fact be less than. Cause them to examine who they are because of the society. Anything that makes them question their motive, their actions, their focus and their blind faith in the organization is good. sammieswife.

• magoo
    magoo

"Governing Body member seen in A&E with hose attachment from vacuum cleaner stuck on penis"

............................................................................now this would certainly make me , if i was still a jdub, "run & don't look back!!"

magoo

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Hey, another thread about the BIG NEWS!!!

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Nothing will shock me, and nothing will dissapoint me. I find enjoyable to "get the goods" before your rank and file though. By the way. When did this "big news" thing start. Where is the original post? Just curious.

• glitter
    glitter

If it's even as big as when we found out the WT's revenue from that top 50 companies list, then that's fine.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Drew! Good to see you again, I thought you got lost.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/103353/1.ashx

That's the link to the original thread. Posted two days ago, already has almost 32,000 page views.

POST MORE! You can't come in here taking a name like Sagan and play dead fish for the forum.

AuldSoul

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I hope it is good....I made sure I paid my cable because of it....lol. Kidding!

Brooke

• Carmel
    Carmel

Announcing!! Def'd is Df'd!

carmel

• lonelysheep

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit