XJW Movement

by IP_SEC 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Question for you... why should there be a single XJW movement?

There's Silent Lambs, AJWRB, BRCI, Quotes, etc... each of which serves a different purpose. I don't see any reason why they should be united.

• blondie
    blondie

Good point, Euph.

Most of us left the WTS because of its organizational flaws and many of us have avoid joining another organization like the plague.

It is possible to have many special issue groups. People are drawn to some and not to others.

Blondie

• oldflame
    oldflame

What the hell, the Mormon split off and called themselves the Re-organised Church of Latter Day Saints, so we could start one of the same...

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    What the hell, the Mormon split off and called themselves the Re-organised Church of Latter Day Saints, so we could start one of the same...

What the hell, ... are you thinking ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that would mean we would have to be some other sort of JW - other than XXXXXXXXXXXXXXes

• JAVA
    JAVA

“The XJW Movement has become an Internet movement.”
    S4 makes a good point. The media may not show much interest in insignificant groups like the Witnesses, but the widespread use of the Internet has helped more JWs and ex-JWs, and exposes the lies of the Tower. We could not buy enough media press to compete with what’s going on right here on JWD and other sights!

• JAVA
    JAVA

I wanted to say other sites, not other "sights." However, I have seen many interesting sights on JWD! :))

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

When I was a witness, I always thought that apostates were organized! That was the impression I had.

Also in my early days in 'da troof' there was a lot of talk about the 'evil slave class', how they broke off the IBSA in 1919, and I think the general feeling was that if you left and became an opposer that is where you went. Haven't seen that much in print or heard that much talk in that direction for a while though.

Jeff

• JAVA
    JAVA

You’re right Jeff, the Tower has not written much about the “evil slave class” of late, maybe because this class has died out and been replaced by the evil apostate class. Both have committed the unforgivable sin of disagreeing with the Watchtower Society. A few of the really evil slaves and apostates have spoken out about some of the Watchtower lies and cover-ups. Jehover doesn’t like XJW Movements . . .

• oldflame
    oldflame

Lady Lee,

That was meant to be sarcastically funny.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

old flame

I know --- so was mine

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit