What's your greatest accomplishment?

by serendipity 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• juni
    juni

Hi Serendipity!

MY KIDS - because they all grew up to be fine citizens and productive workers and loving, caring people toward others.

MY GRANDKIDS - 4 BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRLS AND 3 BOYS FULL OF ENERGY. They all bring such joy!

MY WORK - FLORAL DESIGNER. Even though my health has curtailed my work in this area - I love working with design and flowers. Was in charge of the design work for our governor's parties.

Juni ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS WONDERFUL ACCOMPLISHMENTS, MS. JONES!!!!!!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Why thank you Juni! (((((hugs)))))

• Carmel
    Carmel

I can't take credit for the outcome of my kids. Mrs. Jones did all the work, she should get the credit! So many other things, I guess in all honesty I think setting aside my prejudices against religion and allowing myself to be open to new ideas. That seems kinda vague but really, to me, it is being true to an education in science. Not closing ones mind is an ongoing battle, one I think I sucessfully mustered when I left the Borg. It has served me well..

carmel

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Seriously, my greatest accomplishment is making it to 47 and two months old alive.

yep. and the original dominoes pizza is almost, not quite, in the shadow of the tower, unseen off to the right.
    Well, now I know why Dominoes has such boring, awful pizza. I love Michigan. I call it my home now a days, but they have the lousiest restaurants. The only worse place for restaurants and cooking I have been is Oahu. I lived there the best part of a year: horrible food.
  • Golf
    Golf

I have accomplishment many things but I'm going to go along with the late Will Rogers comment about him not writing his autobiography, he said, "I haven't lived long enough." I have lots to do yet.

Golf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit