Let's Be Honest!!!!!! (For Men)

by Golf 28 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• blindersoff
    blindersoff
    Blindersoff, what's your view of women? Honest opinion.

I like 'em. Thanks for asking.

Seriously , I really don't know how to give a meaningful concise answer. I just think every person or situation has to be evaluated individually.

Someone referred to something the Society quoted from an unknown source. 'Men think; women feel'.

I have certainly seen women think & men feel also.

Maybe a more specific question would help me give a better answer. I thought I already gave my opinion about the subject of this thread.

B

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

I was raised by a chauvenist and a feminist

(and their respective partners.)

I despise both sexes equally.

No that's not true.

Yes actually that is true.

Okay honestly, I don't wanna make my mind up

I'd rather leave it open to liking both equally.

I'm undecided AND THAT'S FINAL!!!

Why do you people always want me to pick ONE when I value BOTH!!!!

Isn't this little man/woman gender argument thing getting a little OLD?

Could we PLEASE move on to something like solving world hunger?

SPAZZY :)

(playing up the bitchy neurotic female thing just a tad...in an effort to understand them i've recently discovered how much fun it can be muahahaha)

• prophecor
    prophecor

Prophecor, male or female we're all useful.

I don't deny that we are all useful, what I question is in the presence of a given situation, IE your on the frontline of battle and you have males as well as females who are engaging the enemy in a firefight, do you feel that the battlefield is a place that is naturally suited towards women?

Can women perform on par with men when it comes to the heavier duties of war, or even dealing with a police shoot out with a bunch of Crips & Bloods, a hostage situation a bank robbery or things along that nature?

To me it's not so much about equality, as it is about what gender of the sexes is better able to deal with, navigate and most effectively handle some given situations.

If that be the case, then we can let women join in our football teams, basketball and other like sports. With one exception, maybe. That of Dannika Patrick, the first women to participate in a male dominated field of motorsports. The Indy 500 just past. She participated, well in a male dominated sport of man against man but with a machine. Some arenas I believe men and women can equally co-exist. There are others for which I will always believe that both sexes just naturally operate better seperately or not even at all.

I don't regard the woman as useful within every situation. Somethings, I will always believe are better suited if it is that men are doing them.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Okay now that I got all that spazzyness outta the way
    I think my honest answer is:

Women scare me.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

The patriarchal structure of the Organization has always been a big turn off to me. Having women "in their place" is an insult, not only to women, but to men as well. It's basically saying that men feel threatened by female influence. I'm not saying a lot of men arn't threatened by that, but at least the mature, reasonably inteligent ones are not (of course, it also depends on ones' upbringing). There is absolutely no evidence to support the Apostle Paul's directive that women are inherently less capable of administration and oversight. I have had the experience of working for several women in the past and while their personalites are as varied as their male counterparts, they are on the whole more understanding, reasonable, and communicative. In my line of of work and studies these qualities are paramount. On average, men are more egotistic which does not lend itself well with group work. There should always be more emphasis put on the personality traits of an individual, not sex.

• Soledad
    Soledad
    do you feel that the battlefield is a place that is naturally suited towards women?

There's nothing natural about a battlefield, period.

Besides, in this current war there really is no "battlefield." Our troops get attacked any which way, and they have no choice but to rely on each other and defend themselves. Or are suicide bombers going to be gender-selective when they carry out their attacks? Be for real.

Can women perform on par with men when it comes to the heavier duties of war, or even dealing with a police shoot out with a bunch of Crips & Bloods, a hostage situation a bank robbery or things along that nature?

Yeah. I've seen it with my own two eyes. The NYPD female cops are the toughest bitches around.

If that be the case, then we can let women join in our football teams, basketball and other like sports.

Your logic is lousy. Sounds rather "emotional-----" Oh heaven forbid women should join our sacred football teams!"

• prophecor
    prophecor

There's nothing natural about a battlefield, period.

War, however, has been an ongoing situation that has been around since the begining of time, and in most instances have been fought by men. How many examples of women have been used in battle when it comes to the military? Have there ever been any women among the ranks of the centurions of rome? Somethings are just not for girls, period.

• Golf
    Golf

My question isn't about women being at par with men's strength, in simple language do we respect them, do we acknowledge them, do we support them, do we appreciate and help them?

Golf

• Soledad
    Soledad
    Have there ever been any women among the ranks of the centurions of rome?

How do you know there weren't?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit