What Would You Like To Vent About?

by minimus 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Steve Lowry
    Steve Lowry

I hate being the "guy" in a divorse with a child involved. I have to pay child support (which I am glad to do btw, for my baby's sake), yet I only get to see my kid a total of eight days a month (on Wed.'s and every other weekend). As an X-husband with a child involved, I feel I have like almost no rights. The system protects the mother and pretty much discards the father. At least my X-wife and I have an amiable relationship and that helps a great deal. But its really tough making child support payments and trying to have a life. Oh well, life is hard, get over it. LOL!

• delilah
    delilah
    I have a relative who calls me, once in a blue moon, only to vent, about her "rotten" kids, this, and her "good-for-nothing" kids that.....I try to help her out with advice, when she asks me why my kids don't misbehave like hers.....and it's always the same bull##. She never listens. never uses the info i give her....and it infuriates me to no end...I hang up the phone so frustrated with her, i could scream sometimes..... BTW, her kids are always good when she in not with them.....go figure?!
  • Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

I love my kids but I haven't had a full nights sleep in over 6 years. Both boys are sick right now with yet another cold and I was up a lot last night with both of them....I am more than tired and there isn't enough coffee in the world.

Also, how am I supposed to have any Christmas spirit when there are all these jerks in the mall. I have only bought 2 gifts so far and one of them was for my secret santa.

Also, my neighbor was plowing his driveway for an hour last night...I think he's just reliving his childhood. The snowstorm was Friday...and he already plowed for 2 hours on Friday and one hour on Saturday! What the frig is left to plow and why does it need to be done at 10pm when I am just trying to go to sleep. Also, did I mention his driveway is only 20 feet long at the max!!

Thanks for letting me whine...that was very cathartic...I should be able to face the rest of my evening with a smaile now.

Chrystal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit