What Would You Like To Vent About?

by minimus 22 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

What don't you give a rat's ass over? What pisses you off? Whaddya wannna tell us???

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

YOU asking so many questions min

• minimus
  • Ellie
    Ellie

Pop ups, I really hate pop ups, I don't really understand computers but I'm told by my boyfriend that we have all the relevant pop up blockers and anti virus stuff, but do you know what, every time I use the computer I get bombarded by the bloody things.

And theres this one that when you click on the x it multiplies, then when you finally get rid of the last one it just closes the screen I was looking at.

Pain in the neck!!

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Money. Underprivileged kids with brains that can't go anywhere. Families who can barely afford to feed themselves. Kids that will get socks while their classmates get an xbox 360. Sports teams that make so much and minimum wage workers that have 3 jobs to make ends meet. Tuition costs that help the rich earn bigger salaries and bankrupt families trying to give their kids the chance they never had.

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Hello minimus

I love your avatar BTW. It has a certain breezy insouciance that reminds me of my own attitudes.

I want to spout off about having a gay stalker on this board. This gay male follows me everywhere, compelled by his fevered fantasies to respond to my every post. Perchance that I may grace him with attention, and thereby turn his pointless ratlike existence into at least a semblance of a life. Poor delusional BLEEP sucker.

Nate

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Men who say they want a strong minded woman but would really be happier with someone who just shut their trap all the time and have BS meters acres deep.

Men who say they want a freak but then don't know how to handle one.

Gay bashers.........just shut up already!

Not being honest about your feelings. This goes for anyone.

Playing MIA because I hate being ignored. (please don't take note of that one, as I kill enough threads on here )

Cops who think they're smarter than judges. (no offense to the cops here, ok...just the ones around me)

That I can't get enough of hotness Brangelina. Lol! Just finished Mr&Mrs Smith.

This post has been dedicated to those who've pissed me off this week, and this delicious bottle of red wine I've been drinking.

• hubert
    hubert

I HATE SNOW !!!!!

We just got hit with about 8 inches of the stuff yesterday, and it isn't even winter yet, according to the calendar. Talk about putting a damper on Christmas shopping....... (Not that I like to do that much, either).

How much did you get up your way, Minimus?

Hubert

• lola28
    lola28

Why are ppl so stupid?

I mean my god how many times do I have to tell you that I know WTF I am doing, and yet the morons keep telling me how to do my job! Like I don't know how to do it by now. Sure I have only been doing this for two years so that must mean I know nothing. Honestly you fool do you think my boss would pay me every week if I didn't know what I was doing? Well do you?

Is it my fault that your finance company changed its address and didn't let you know? Nope.

Is it my fault that you are to slow to remember the name of your finance company? Nope.

So what do you want me to do you idiot? If you don't know who your finance comapany is how am I supposed to know? If I don't have the correct address how am I supposed to send out proof of coverage, hu? How, tell me how? And you still have the balls to call me on the phone and scream at me? " why haven't you sent out my proof of insurance"? Where in the hell am I supposed to send it to, if I don't have the correct information?

You ppl. are such boludos, call me when you grow a brain.

lola ( btw. boludo means stupid moron) and this is what I wanted to say to some of my clients this week

• serendipity
    serendipity

Greedy but healthy corporations that cut employee's pensions and devastate their financial futures.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit