Are The Magazines Written By "Complete Idiots"?

by metatron 23 Replies latest jw friends

• rmt1
    rmt1

Here’s me avoiding another paper: I think someone’s reading textual espionage into it. Obviously someone who is intelligent enough to figure this shit out does not require some triple agent in Brooklyn to give them the tip with John Nash style patterns or data encryption. The people who can figure shit out are obviously who Brooklyn is Not attempting to speak to. In fact, awareness preceeds carefully constructed cowardice and social entrapment – most of the people wanting to leave don’t need help figuring out Why they want to leave, but rather how to do so with least financial and sociologic trauma. I submit that what Brooklyn is doing here can be illustrated by the following scenario. A guy runs over about 10-20,000 people in a series of unfortunately fatal accidents, sometimes two at a time, with snow chains on, playing Niel Diamond, while pouring rice down his enemy’s radiator and singing Kingdom Melody #16. When his car is compelled to stop because of the sheer number of people on the road who are now looking natively restless askance at him, and he gets out and begins to back away with hands up, he says, “Hey! You’ve all run over an animal once in your life! Haven’t you?” This is camoflage by misdirection and they are appealing to their consumers for the same degree of clemency, mercy, forgiveness for murdering thousands of people, as that consumer would give to the noisy hoke who breathlessly voiced a harmless optimism in a context where no one really cared whether or not it came about or not, i.e., we say, "Where's my flying car!" but we're not about to do anything about it. What they need to do is take Kennedy's moon promise and explain how his achieving precisely what the fuck he was after is clear proof that worldly wisdom is Satanic. http://vesuvius.jsc.nasa.gov/er/seh/ricetalk.htm

• young hearts, be free..
    young hearts, be free..

The lights are on but no one's home.

Couldn't have put it any better Metatron !! The more shit that is poked at others and the less on themselves the more the brainwashed mind follows. The sheep will read that article and think "wow, we're so lucky that Jv. is leading us and that none of that happens in our Society".

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

rmt1 . . . " . . .and they all fall down."

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

:They can have UN involvment but you can't join the "Y" or you'll get df'd. - Minimus

Good one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit