Help the Newbie

by confused_101 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• confused_101
    confused_101

WOW, you guys are quick. As I was typing that last response there was all the new ones there before it was posted. And I'm just ditsy, I didn't see that she answered my question on the first response. I guess after having 2 kiddos the brain isn't at it's full functioning level any more. Thanks, you guys's are great

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Don't forget UBM - Unbelieving Mate or Un Baptized Mate....you know..what I am a non believer married to a JW.

Chrystal aka Why Georgia

• heathen
    heathen

coc --- crisis of conscience , written by ray franz ex governing body of the WTBTS book publishing corporation.

ROTFLMAO ---- rolling on the floor laughing my ass off .

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

PO = Presiding Overseer (the boss elder at the Kingdom Hall)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

FDS = Feminine Deodorant Spray

• confused_101
    confused_101

LOL....the "boss elder" that is a good one! Now one more question, where do you guys get the smilies and such? I only see the little symbols for when you post a new topic.

• forsharry
    forsharry

hehehe...we are very quick...

our ninja typing skills are very good... ;)

Forsharry of the "Kung-Fu" Class

• forsharry
    forsharry

well first off you have to use IE...it won't show up on Mozilla foxfire...believe me...it stinks to post from home versus work.

anyway. if you have IE at the top of this box where you type everything in will be a little smilie face. Click on it and a box will open...there is a veritable cornucopia of smilies in there to use...or you could ask Legolas...She's got lots of high-tech NICE smilies to use. I'm not sure where she picked hers up from.

• heathen
    heathen

The smilies are on the reply tool bar . just look up over the B and see a smily between quotes and insert picture .

• confused_101
    confused_101

OH DUDE!! The FDS brought back a bad memory. I worked at Target and there was a nasty girl checking out, she only had like 2 things. I was scanning one and the top came off and fell on the floor, I went to pick it up and I read the can, it was the Target brand of FDS...I was a bit put off (not sure why). After she paid and was walking out I looked over at her and she was wearing the stretchy tight shorts and there were holes all in the butt of them and she wasn't wearing any undies. I was like GROOOOOSSSSSS! That made me think that the stench down there was so bad that it was rotting away the material. Any way thanks for the memories...lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit