Are you all really gonna make me...

by mrsjones5 37 Replies latest jw friends

• daystar
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Beautiful kid. one of yours? What is there name?

That beautiful child is my youngest son Joshua otherwise known as Pookabear or Loverbaby. He's 2. At the moment he's not speaking and has sensory perception issues. I have him in speech, developmental, and occupational therapy and he's doing well. Today he waved bye to his father, may not sound like much but for my son it's huge.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Don't feel badly..no one commented on my avatar either...I've officially come out of hiding...Thats me and #2 son.

I like your picture Georgia and your son looks lovely.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    I noticed. I'm sure many people did.

I know. I said it because I noticed that squeaky wheels get attention here.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    As far as being invisible, I know how ya feel. This place is like a movie, with a few stars, but most of us are the "man standing on corner" type you see in the closing credits. :)

Oh I'm usually that one hiding out in a corner.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    I noticed...cool shades

He likes them and is such a ham. It was the only way we could get him to sit still. lol

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Josie he looks just like my youngest nephew. A sweetie pie!

Oh he is such a sweety pie. He has 3 therapists and I think 2 of them have fallen in love with him.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

mrsjones

Village of the Damned

That's it. Thanks Daystar.

• luna2
    luna2

Awwww, what a sweetie. He makes an adorable avatar.

• under74
    under74

Josie, my nephew is now 9 (but I have a picture of him around the same age wearing similiar shades) he had the same issues you mentioned about your son. He also has a father in prison and was diagnosed with ADHD at 2. He was on medication until we all told my sister it was making things worse around 3 years ago...He's no longer on medication and he's one of the smartest and funniest kids I know. Not only that, anytime a new kid gets put in his school he gets put in charge of showing them around and helping them make friends. Just last month a kid in his class was having a hard time making friends and he was given the task of helping this kid (or basically lifting the kid's self-esteem) and he did it. The kid's parents keep calling my older sister (his mom) and thanking her and my nephew. He's awesome to say the least.

Whatever the problems with your son, you're doing a good job and whatever to come they can be beat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit