Fourth and Final Chemo Treatment Coming Up

by simplesally 29 Replies latest jw friends

• simplesally
    simplesally

Anewme, here in my area there is a place called, "Michelle's Place," and through them, a woman can find treatment even though she has no medical insurance. The American Cancer Society had it listed on the information they sent me. I have insurance but happened to meet a volunteer who works there and she told me that Michelle's Place was more than a support group but also made sure that no women were denied treatment, regardless of whether or not they had insurance.

If it were you or a friend of yours, make sure that you contact the American Cancer Society, Breastcancer.org or the Komen Foundation.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Sally and Brenda

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

((Simplesally))

Keep fighting the good fight.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

thinkin of ya, SimpleSally~~~~~~~~~~~~with admiration and abundant good wishes

~Merry

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((SimpleSally)))

So happy to see your posting!!! I have wondered how you have been feeling.

Sending you tons of positive energy and many hugs...

Codeblue

• confused_101
    confused_101

CANCER SUCKS! I just lost my mil to pancreatic cancer. I'm so glad that you are almost at the end of your treatment, keep your chin up and you are in my thoughts!

• bavman
    bavman

Hey Sally! Good to see you still fighting away. I'm thinking about you! ((((((Sally))))))

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

(((((((((sally))))))))))

luv, jojo

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Best wishes ((((((((((((((((simplesally)))))))))))))))))

• simplesally
    simplesally

Thanks for all your responses ..... not looking forward to Monday but at least this part will be over. Then on to the next treatment. Phase 2 will be over. (Phase 1 was the initial surgery --- and I thought that was going to be bad, it was but now its over and I've moved on)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit