Will we carry on living after death?

by greendawn 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Somebody's got their panties in a wad.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Q.: Is there life after death or does everything end there until the resurrection?

A.: WHAT "resurrection"?

• desbah
    desbah

hummm.....I always wanted to know about that whole Lazarus story....how I wish Baba Wawa has alive in Jesus time...wow, hell of a good time to interview Jesus and Lazarus...

• greendawn
    greendawn

Nate that was within the context of christian belief all denominations believe in the resurrection.

Scientists tell us that matter and energy are two different manifestations of the same quality and they are interconvertible, moreover matter can be viewed as super condensed energy since it takes a lot of energy to produce a little matter. Could that proces of converting matter to energy operate in transforming the physical to the spiritual body?

The human body is material, so perhaps the spiritual body is made of some form of energy. Jesus said it is like the light flash lightning, it is not confined to a small space it can be present from one horizon to the other.

• IronGland
    IronGland
    Could that proces of converting matter to energy operate in transforming the physical to the spiritual body?

Short answer:No

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Will we carry on living after death?

There is only one way to find out unless you have faith in the Savior and then you know.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    unless you have faith in the Savior

which one?

TS (of the "armies of the antichrist" class)

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

TS...I feel your pain, we all do! So I would like to suggest that we all give you a special hug and let you know that we love you no matter what. We will be here for you no matter what you go through in your quest to find/not find the meaning of life. It seems that lately you have been struggling to fight your inner demons. I'll take the first step and here's a pic to touch your heart...(which we all know is still in there somewhere):

Swalker (I think we all go on to be CareBears living in the Clouds)

• hopelesslystained
    hopelesslystained

ohhhh swalker, must you be so patronizing of tetra? I personally agree with his line of reasoning. you are making a sarcastic response, right?

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

SWALKER,

thanks.

hopelesslystained,

she has always been nice and sweet, so the benefit of the doubt is with her of course. it's a nice thing of her to say, so i'll take it at face value. thanks anyways though.

TS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit