Serendipity's top ten:
1. Becoming a mom and holding my daughter for the first time.
2. Getting my bachelor's degree and then getting my first professional job. I went from making 3.50 to 12.50 an hour!
3. Looking at my ex and realizing I now feel sympathy and forgiveness rather than bitterness. (Can't wait until this happens with my mother.)
4. Getting a professional certification, recently.
5. Making it through a presentation with a high level executive, resulting in extension of our multi-million dollar project and saving 50 jobs.
6. The first kiss and touch of a new boyfriend.
7. A special hike in Olympic National Porest in Washington, crossing the paths of deer and peering up at a tall waterfall and feeling such peace and contentment.
8. First visit to the Oregon coast, overlooking a field of wildflowers on a brilliant, sunny summer day, feeling totally overcome and amazed by the beauty.
9. As an 8 year old, riding my bicycle up and down hills and all over the countryside near a small Bavarian town.
10. Seeing the glee in my daughter's eyes as we took a boat ride into Niagara Falls.