THIS IS FOR THE DAY SHIFT PEOPLE HERE

by defd 36 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Under74 is a sweetheart. I think defd is scared of and doesnt like strong women.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

AuldSoul's Dictionary for the Clueless Man

Main Entry: strong woman
    plural strong women

1. noun; a woman who derives pleasure from squeezing your nads in a vise.

• jgnat
    jgnat

But I'm pretty sure Defd MARRIED a strong woman. On purpose. Sucker for punishment? That may explain his endurance on this board. He likes it.

BTW, the internet is not television. It is an interactive device. You get out of it what you put IN TO IT.

Write us a story, Defd.

• defd
    defd

strong women are great. Dont turn this into a gender issue. The same could be said about yall. Cant handle strong men. There is a difference from being strong and being plain ol mean and nasty.

D.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

hm you dont know my hubby P.S. are you sure you're 35?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

lol I just told my husband what you said Derrick and he said you'll be ok and he's not a punk and something about any time you're ready? He thinks you're funny

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hi ya defd.... I hope you are not insinutating that us Aussie folk are boring!?!

I think we are the spice of life personally.... :o)

Thank goodness its Friday. 8.5 hours left until the weekend and then its going to be a busy one for me.

Tonight I go to my second 'end of year celebration' (seriously they aren't being called christmas parties weird) and then shopping at a massive arts and crafts exhibition. Then I have a baby shower to go to tomorrow for my SIL. Sunday its off to my neice who is turning 4. When the hell did that happen!?!!?!

• Scully
    Scully
    I gotta tell ya that this Midnight crew on this board are BORING.

you hurt my feewings!!

• defd
    defd

Scully I didnt want to be so specific but I dont mean you

D.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hey maybe if we have an unpopularity thread you can tell us how boring we all are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit