THIS IS FOR THE DAY SHIFT PEOPLE HERE

by defd 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

You know what a counsellor told me once that you are never really bored, you are just not doing something you want to do... of cause I don't really believe that, but thats just a thought.

Defd, did I say anything to offend you? My Dad is also a night shift worker, and at the same time had tasks during the day he had to do... It got a bit hard at times because he was a bit sleep deprived, I was just wondering if you relate? By your day time activities weather it be meetings or some other business, I did not mean that as any form of attack.

Evanescence

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I'm offended by that comment, Boring, Huh, I'm off to bed.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

LOL me too, I'd rather go to bed then put up with boring Defd j/k seriously its 11pm goodnight Defd I was being serious about my Idea on the other thread, if your bored just talk to God, try contemplative prayer... Evanescence

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Oh no, the downunder mob's lost one tonite!!

evan: It's all up to you.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

WHAT!!! Ya mean I'm the only one left????

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

evan: It's all up to you.

Ohhhh but I wanna go to bed

Its getting a bit late for us Aussies..... your a mod, take care of Defd if he calls us Aussies boring... j/k

Evanescence

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Yes ma'am !! will do.

• under74
    under74
    Like the way under traets me. She is a mean mean lady.

hmmm...see like I said before, contact me through pm if you have a problem with me or something I wrote to or about you. It's interesting that you bring me up in your thread though I hadn't posted to it until now. Like I said yesterday...read your past posts and mine as well and then go ahead and call me mean. I'm sure you won't see wrong on your part...but re-read everything anyway.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    I miss all the insults and attitude I got from yall.

We miss you too, defd. The other JW apologists are pushovers compared to you. I bet 'cognitive dissonance' was invented by someone just as hardcore dub as you are.

A month? Tell your superiors (NO, not the ones in Brooklyn Heights, NY) that the day players on JWD want you back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit