Another interlude

by onacruse 16 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

In the course of my "life story" posts, the life stories of others have, or are, coming, to an end.

First, and foremost, the wife of my youth is now at her deathbed. She suffered many pains because of my own inabilities to relate to other people.

How I wish I could touch her hand and express my feelings to her...but the constraints of life prevent me from so doing.

I wish her nothing less than the best and safest and most painless passage to whatever that awaits her.

And, Don Whiteman has died.

Now that he has died, I will name his name.

He was an integral part of my Bethel expectations. He was the Congregation Servant who encouraged me, promoted me, supported me, when we moved to Portland in 1964.

And then, when I came back from Bethel, a basket-case, he admitted to my Dad that he had refrained from sharing his own knowledge of that environment, as it would have been disloyal (as I stated in a previous post).

I wish his dear wife Anne nothing but the best; they were both good friends, once upon a time, many years ago.

Craig

• nilfun
    nilfun

(())

• avishai
    avishai

For a man who gives great hugs.....

(((((Onacruise)))))

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

so sorry for your loss and the pain and suffering of your ex wife... i also hope nothing but the best and easiest passing for her... hang in there man, it will all get better eventually...

the infamous one

• defd
    defd

D.

• Es
    Es

so sorry

es

• bythesea
    bythesea

So sorry for your loss I sent you a pm before reading this post....

• greendawn
    greendawn

My condolences for your wife, unfortunately that's how vain this world is for all of us.

• under74
    under74

all I can say is I'm sorry. You always have an ear here.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

so sorry for you loss, I am thinking of you

love

Linda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit