((((((Craig))))))

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

(((((Craig)))))

Nina

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

My thoughts are with you Craig.

Sometimes the way our minds think about certain things and bring up past memories along with current happenings is scary, but at least you still think.

HappyDad

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

my thoughts and prayers

• jgnat
    jgnat

Sorry to hear of your first wife's passing. You are a good man to have loved her so.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Such a tender, poignant post, Craig.........methinks you have learned much since your youth...........and that is all any of us can hope for........learn and grow and become better as we age...........and leave this world a better place for having been part of it........I only hope that someday my ex would be able to say the saem thing as you, as I could never reach past the lonely tower he had locked himself away in, and it is that, most of all, that broke our marriage up in the end.......I have so many feelings as I look back on the twenty years we spent together, sometimes it feels as though I can't even breath, the regret is so deep. to you and yours. Terri

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

((( Craig ))) I am sorry for the finality of your past with the passing of two lost friends.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit