----You might be a Jehovah Witness if----

by TopHat 10 Replies latest social humour

• TopHat
    TopHat

This was sent to to me by a pioneer sister a few months ago when I was still a dub----we both had a good laugh

Jeff Foxworthy on JW'S

• TopHat
    TopHat

It didn't paste...I will try once more

Jeff Foxworthy on JW'S

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

No offense ... but it has been posted several dozen times on here before.

-ithinkisee

• TopHat
    TopHat

I thought this might have been posted here...but since I am sorta new....I haven't seen it. I suspect the pioneer sister that sent it to me might have gotten it off this site or another anitiwitness site. Anyway she thought it very funny.

• xjwms
    xjwms

YUP

seen this often

I even printed it...

• claytoncapeletti
    claytoncapeletti

My 2 favorite ones are

If you go to Home Depot and go down the aisle where
    doors are displayed, and you feel compelled to knock on them

If you think "formal clothing" and "Civic Center" belong in the same sentence

Some of those seem like Jeff Foxworthy has a good knowledge of how JW's behave.

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

you own more suits than jeans.

you leave the movie theater after hearing the word "Damn" more than once.

you are more in love with the fact that you're fiance is an elder and overlook his receding hair line and yellow teeth.

Hey! This is FUN!

you can't even spell Witness.

you rather stay in your car and freeze to death after it breakdowns instead of going inside the local church to use the phone ("Where will you be found at Armageddon???")

raise your hand at the DMV when they call your name instead of just getting up ("SiS. Richards in the back please")

you try to memorize the song to be sung at next week's meeting so you can look cool cause you're singing without your songbook

get married before you have learned about the "birds and the bees"

think condoms are worldy

• defd
    defd

How about this.You might be an apostate if you have buzzards circling over your head everyday!

D.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches
    How about this.You might be an apostate if you have buzzards circling over your head everyday!

KLS?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

You're off-topic, Derrick!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit