Your crucified with Jesus what say you to Him?

by ghostbuster 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

"Come here often?"

"Nice day for it."

"How about (Chelsea/Man United/the Steelers/the Cowboys) then?

"You're not the Messiah, you're a very naughty boy!"

"When you going to tell those idiots "Son of God" was a freaking metaphor?"

"What's a Messiah like you doing in a place like this?"

"Ironic, isn't it? Here you are, a bleedin' carpenter, and they nail you to a tree. Bet you're glad your dad wasn't in the night-soil removal business!"

"Okay, the bit where you got pissy and bought the Flood I kind of get, although it doesn't sit well with you going all hippy-dippy, but the killing of animals that have just been bought through the Flood and are therefore bleedin' well endangered I always thought of as a little on the bloody stupid side of silly. What gives?

"Okay, let's see who can piss the furthest."

"I spy with my little eye something begining with... L."

"Good afternoon. I was just hanging around the neighbourhood discussing with people whether we are living in the last days."

"Blue skies, shining on me, nothing but blue skies, do I see."

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

What's a nice looking guy like you doing hanging around a place like this?

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

I would ask him to make sure I made it to paradise and clairified it would happen TODAY! (In a LITERAL sense)

Purza

Ha ha, yeah. "You mean we`re going there TODAY, or you mean that you`re telling me this today, as we`re hanging here? And think twice before you answer, dude, it`s gonna have some serious theological consequenses in a few years".

• ghostbuster
    ghostbuster

My wife isn't too happy about this you know she wanted to take her out for the weekend. What were your plans then?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit