Im getting married in approx 12.5 hours and i cant sleep

by Es 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

Hey all its 2:26 am here and i cant sleep too excited bout my wedding. I have tried two sleeping tablets they hadve done nothing....i really ned to sleep but cant.

es

• Ellie
    Ellie

Congratulations Es, you must be really excited, I hope it all goes perfectly for you!!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Congratulations Es, from both myself and dedpoet. We both hope you have a really wonderful day

• Es
    Es

thank you to ellie and fullofdoubt now and dedpoet................arggg im so tired but cant sleep im going to be stuffed

es

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I hope those sleeping pills don't kick in too late. You'll look like a pile of jello at the altar!

• Ellie
    Ellie

Es, you've got to try and sleep or else you're going to feel like crap, go and get some hot milk or have a bath or something to relax.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Congratulation Es You better get the sleep now -cos methinks you wont get much later

• luna2
    luna2

Hope you have a wonderful day, Es...and aren't too tired to enjoy it.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I'd say if you haven't gone to sleep now, it's too late! Just relax, listen to soothing music, close your eyes, think beautiful thoughts.

Just don't take any more medication, and eat a good breakfast! My newest niece by marriage had siezures just before she was due to go down the aisle. 9-11 was called twice, and the wedding guests had to settle for the reception only, private vows. How did it happen? She wasn't eating because of nerves, had a cold, and took neo-citran on an empty stomach. She OD'd herself!

• under74
    under74

congrats es....and relax a little.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit