Im getting married in approx 12.5 hours and i cant sleep

by Es 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

oh ES - how exciting hope all goes swimmingly fne for you and your hubby to be and we can't wait to see the pictures! of the wedding obviously - not the sleepy wedding night! hehe

love crumpet x

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

Congrats Es, here is to many happy years together with your new husband.....I will say a special prayer for you both today.

Jeff Schwehm

www.catholicxjw.com

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Congratulations Es,

I hope your day is just the way you want it to be. I am sure you will be beautiful! Marriage is a wonderful thing.....

Even on the worst day with my husband its still better than a day without him....don't know if that makes sense to anyone else but me...LOL!

Blessings,

WG

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

Best wishes to you and congratulations to him, lucky dog!!

kdn

• Golf
    Golf

Congradulations. Make the most of your wedding day. Don't forget the camera and take pictures. I'm happy for you.

Golf

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Congrats, good luck, and ahve a great day !!!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

congrats and best wishes...if id known sooner i coulda been your wedding band

• delilah
    delilah
    Ta dum de dum.....here comes the bride......CONGRATULATIONS....all will be just fine, Es....take a deep breath, and walk down that aisle with a huge smile on your face girl....this is YOUR special day. ENJOY!!!!! and post some of those beautiful pics SOON, ok??? P.S. you'll have plenty of sleep, later.......................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit