Decorating Tips for Christmas Trees

by Lady Lee 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

bttt

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

eeeek too much info.... I'm going to have to absorb all of this over a few years.

Here's another thing I got wrong.... I got a fake tree and when I was pullling out the branches I was just pulling them out willy nilly. I didn't realise that you need to pull them out and make it like a circle. all the needles flat etc. You should have seen my tree. It looked like a scraggly bush! So there was another thing I needed to do again!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

misspeaches your tree is so pretty just the way it is

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Thanks Lady Lee, I am buying my first Christmas tree for years this week, so the advice is both welcome and timely

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I just bought some ribbon and a ribbon tree topper from Target...now I gotta get a tree

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

yeah MrsJones

I think I'm going to start clooecting small Santas for my tree. I have a couple and they are real cute. I'll see if I can take a couple of pictures of them

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

my Santas

These two are about 4 inches high and is an ornament that hangs on the tree. They look better on the tree

altalt

The next one is on top of the tree. My tree is all silver, blue and white in either glass, metal or clear plastic.

alt

The last one stands on his own and carries a knapsack of gifts

alt

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

bttt

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Just thought I would send this bttt for those who are new to Christmas tree decorating.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    see if you can guess what it's made from:

raw wool before it is combed and spun?

whipped egg whites and the eyes look like cherry halves

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit