AWAKE! JANUARY 2006, To Our Readers.

by Blueblades 28 Replies latest jw friends

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

>> While the answers to the section "From This Issue" will be found throughout the magazine, the answers to most of the other questions will appear on a designated page in the same issue, where they will be printed upside down.

Awake! has finally attained the lofty educational level of the cereal box.

SNG

• observador
    observador

"While the answers to the section "From This Issue" will be found throughout the magazine, the answers to most of the other questions will appear on a designated page in the same issue, where they will be printed upside down."

Awake! has finally targeted a chunck of readers long forgotten: TRAIN COMMUTERS.
    Watch now for those large bins on the end station being all filled up.

What a wonderful provision from Jehovah's Organization!!!

Observador.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    "In its issue of August 22,1946, Awake! pledged:"Integrity to the truth wil be the highest aim of this magazine." True to that promise, Awake! has always endeavored to publish factual information."

And so does "Time Magazine", and "Readers Digest".

I guess Jehovah is behind these two journals also since they endeavor to publish factual information.

Gumby

I always love the disclaimer words..It really means this is a crock of shit but we are doing the best we can.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

ASLEEP!

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

One journalist wrote: "There's nothing like the passage of time to make the world's smartest people look like complete idiots."

Of course those who made such predictions likely wish they had remained silent.

From Awake! 2006 page 6.They are talking about everyone else but themselves!

Blueblades

• The_Replacement
    The_Replacement

wonder why they didn't mention the "Creator's Promise to bring an end BEFORE the generation of 1914 passes away" which appeared from 1981-1995. Guess they forgot that.

• blondie
    blondie

Changes in Awake purpose (1994 then 1995 and others) http://www.bible.ca/jw-1914-generation.htm

• serendipity
    serendipity

Welcome, The_Replacement!

• Anitar
    Anitar

Yes I heard about this too, I call it the Awake being cut in half. My mom said this was the society pulling in its belt in time for the end. What the hell does that mean...?

Anitar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit