Self Abuse

by startingover 66 Replies latest jw friends

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

yeah yeah... sure you are SWalker... sure you are....

I KNOW YOU ARE - I SAID YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I?

I NEVER kiss and tell!!!

Swalker

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    I NEVER kiss and tell!!!

hmmm... i'm going to have to find a way to work kissing into my routine as well.

TS

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

No - longer , 35 years I have been masturbating - I confess to doing it even whilst a married elder!

*GASP* Nooooo, we thought you were tooo pure for that. Don't go bursting our bubble now. He he.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I think wanking is fantastic, but im not sure I could have coped with the guilt if I had discovered it when I was a Witless. It was bad enough feeling bad about the 'non specific sexual feelings' I had as a teenager.

But now, I do it all the time. I do it to warm my feet up in bed if I cant get them warm. I do it to get back to sleep if I have woken up in the night and cant drop off. I do it to stop my mind churning over problems. Oh, and I occasionally just do it for fun!

• riko
    riko

oh my word...

now I feel truly corrupted...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

this is a tame subject to be corrupted by

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

British humour my dear. Does our Riko look like shes corrupted? (nice avatar BTW, oh corrupted one!)

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    wow. no one wants to challenge my 5500 in my 17-years-as-a-jw record.

You probably thought that was a lot. Tsk.

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

At the time since my perception of Jehovah was tied into my mother, I thought God hated me. Any minute now he was going to kill a kitten for my misdeads. This kept me up at night. I worried about it constantly. After masturbating the first time and after that initial endorphine release(among other things) I was hooked. My mom took me to the PO. This eventually lead to my horrible problem being mentioned inside of an elders meeting with the CO. This information spread to the servant body and I was the butt of many jokes.

In retrospect, how many of these tools beat off and had the self loathing nerve to make fun of me for it. Hazah! I say HAZAH!!

CHL

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Golden Glove Awards being given out as follows:

1st Place = 50,000 +

2nd Place =30,000-49,999

3rd Place =5,000-29,999

Please don't embarrass yourself by asking for award under 5,000.

Swalker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit