Self Abuse

by startingover 66 Replies latest jw friends

• startingover
    startingover

He moved to a another town and I didn't see him that much after he told that story, only at assemblies, etc, so I don't think he ever did find out. If I ever see him again I am going to tell him.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Oh my god...lmao @ TS & Swalker!!

i think our trophy should be a big golden hand...

I can't count the number of times so I officially place myself out of the runnings. Forgot to add: I consider self abuse to be something that actually hurts or will hurt you. Masturbation definately ain't one of 'em!

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

LOL lonelysheep! he he he...

i was thinking about this topic in the shower today, of all places, and i just cannot imagine why anyone would be embarassed to admit that they masturbate. the fact that so many of us, male and female, do it, means that it is indeed completely "natural". so where does the embarassment come from? i can't think of any other place other than religion as the root of such sentiment. i don't even know if masturbation is even mentioned in the bible itself.

cheers, ;)

TS

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    i just cannot imagine why anyone would be embarassed to admit that they masturbate.

Well, for starters, several admit to making fun of people who confessed to masturbation. And for another, it's an intimate matter. People don't always brag about intimate matters, whether it be sex with another person or masturbation.

I knew three different sisters who discovered masturbation and orgasms, quite by accident, when they were children under ten.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Ol' Freddie, Nate and Rutherbooze, grew up in a country where there were quack Christian Doctors, who would perform castration operations on boys (for a fee of course). To save them from Satan.

There are ads in magazines for spiked rings which a boy had to wear to wake him up in case of an erotic dream. They never questioned their assumptions or prejudices on this or beards.

HB

• ballistic
    ballistic

Well, ahem...

I must say that's what makes this web site such a homely place. We don't really know eachother. Statsics in the "world" say 99% of people masterbate. It's rude to talk about in daily corporate life, astonishly it's something that is taboo for both males and females, despite all our misunderstandings. Yet we can talk about it here because, I presume, the pathetic rules we all used to live by (or try to).

Yes, we are all normal folks.

• startingover
    startingover

Just thought this deserves to be resurrected.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit