My Prediction: More Elders, Ministerial Servants & Pioneers Will Be Removed

by minimus 43 Replies latest jw friends

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

"I read a very long article by a New York City Public School teacher who asserted that basic school curriculum (k-12) is actually being dumbed down on purpose. Not because people are being born dumber, but because a less educated workforce is a much easier to control workforce. Therefore, what used to be standard reading 100 years ago for the average High school student (classical education, etc) is no longer used, but has been replaced with so called "practical" education. Keep the ideas away from the minds of the masses, and they will slowly be content with their lot in life. Combine this with the mind deadening effects of stuff like TV, and it makes it easier to keep everybody lethargic and pliable."

Another possible reason (and more plausible, IMHO) is the fact that this country has long been leaning toward the privatization of education.

• Virgogirl
    Virgogirl

OK, so I wonder about those who recently finished college? And their parents who condoned it and helped them go? Will they have to repent and be sorry about going?"

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    The congregations feed the money machine which feeds the presses. You need the elder/MS arrangement to keep the congregations functioning. Cut off the leadership, beat the sheep, and they will scatter. Money dries up. Printing services slows, the mouthpiece of the GB will be shouting to an echoing cavern. No audience

PERFECT!

This couldn't happen to a more worthy organization, IMHO.

Serves'em right for being such self-sanctimonious and arrogant bastards.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Danny Haszard born JW 1957 into a hardcore dub family from 1967-1975 lived only for 'staying alive till 75' dropped out of school illegally 1971 age 14 went to work with my dad to learn carpentry skills for the great new system post 1975 building work. So Danny has only a 7th grade education as a direct result of Watchtower bullshit. Last time i was in the hospital i did a friendly snap survey of 6 Registered Nurses (RN) and was surprised to learn that only two of them understood that antibiotics don't work on a viruses because they don't have cell walls.Antibiotics only work on Bacteria because their cell walls are dissolved by it's action. I know how to use a PC Watchtower,i didn't stay barefoot & pregnant.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit