I miss all my....................

by defd 40 Replies latest jw friends

• alreadygone
    alreadygone

I'm here. Do you miss me? Do you even remember me?

I should be sleeping but my baby pulled a "baby night".

• defd
    defd

Alreadygone, how are you?

D.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

oh babies... shudder! They are scary little creatures. I can handle them for about 5 minutes at a time... and then I feel all intimidated. I admire anyone who has a natural ability with babies.

Me and my man want to get married and start having kiddlywinks in about 2 years. Its so scary for me but they say its easier when the babies are your own... (hoping they whoever they are, are right!)

• defd
    defd

Babies are the best. I love them. They are so cute!

D.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

stinkin men... loving babies and what not... You don't get landed with the hard stuff but! It's easy for you to love babies.

Everytime I see a newborn I look at the size of it and think of it being born and get very ascared!!!

• defd
    defd

I can understand what you mean. I was with my wife all three times in the delivery room and It was hard on me. My wife always said that the labor pains are quickly forgotten when the baby is in her arms.

D.

• alreadygone
    alreadygone

Defd,

I am doing well. Thank you. My little munchkin was extremely over tired and was crying inconsoably (sp?). I finally put shoes on and went outside. Thankfully it is a mild night for the northeast and the passing cars lulled him to sleep. The people in the cars must have thought I was nuts being outside walking in front of my house with a baby at this time of night, but hey whatever works.

Miss Peaches,

That is true, when they are your own it is all good.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Well I would love to get married and me and the man have our own little family... Its scaring and exciting all at the same times. At least I have a couple of years to get used to the idea!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Then there's those wonderful people who post at all times of the day, like moi.

• Scully
    Scully

Where is everyone? I'm all alone with 5 sleeping babies....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit