XBOX 360

by Grouper 19 Replies latest social entertainment

• Grouper
    Grouper

Anyone out there getting an xbox 360 tomorrow, 11/22, the first day it goes on sale.

What are your thoughts on the system?

• prophecor
    prophecor

$ 400.00 is way too much to pay for a gaming system. After it's been out a few years and the price has subsided, maybe. I'll stick with the PS2 for the moment. Same story for whenever the PS3 is released. Don't need to be the first kid on the block with one.

• Simon
    Simon

It looks amazing - the in-game videos I've seen so far are pretty awesome.

Hopefully I'll get one - I ordered 2 from different shops just in case to increase my chances (my brother hopes I get both 'cause then that's his birthday/christmas present !)

Lookout for the big power supply

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

God I'm old. I lost all interest after the NES and Super Mario Bro's. I still think of Galaxian and Asteroids as the 'golden age'.

Sad or what?

Nic'

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Will it be as easy to mod as the original?

It's the only reason most of my friends have them.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I'm not even into video games and I want one of these!

I lost all interest after the NES and Super Mario Bro's.

Me, too. I carry Mario on my keychain.

• jula71
    jula71

Looks like I'm selling my XBOX to put $$ towards a 360. The system looks awesome. But I recommend springing for the $400 model. It comes with the hard drive, wireless controllers and the hi-def cable. well worth it. Can't wait for HALO3!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

As I was leaving for work (at Target) last night my husband was watching a cable program about the XBox 360. He kept saying "Honey come look! The graphics are amazing!" Then I get to work and see a group of people hanging outside - wft?! it's in the 40's! Come to find out they were out there waiting for the store to open the next morning at 8am to but the new XBox. When I left my job at 2am they were still there having a grand ole time trying to keep warm - it was in the upper 30's.

• heathen
    heathen

That 360 does look good alright . Maybe too good , I've elected to wait and see what bugs it may wind up having . I don't get why they don't just go ahead and make it so you can use the system as a computer with all that memory , I mean jeeze we are talking microsoft here . I can get a nice dell pc with windows xp in it for that kind of money.

• Jourles
    Jourles

I wish I would have remembered to stand in line with the rest of the freaks and bought as many as my credit cards and the store would have allowed.

Insane: http://product.ebay.com/Microsoft-Xbox-360-Game-console_W0QQfvcsZ1452QQsoprZ46859558

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit