What's the most recent compliment you've received?

by lonelysheep 56 Replies latest jw friends

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

Just found out today that I'm being appointed by the Governor to the State Developmental Disabilities Council...they said I have "an impressive background". Is that a nice way of saying I have a big ass ? LOL

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

i keep getting told that i am too sweet... is that a compliment or is it just my downfall???

the infamous one

• vitty
    vitty

From my husband when he said "Come here skinny"

Ive been dieting

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I keep wanting to quote you guys back and say "Congrats!" or "That's great!" but there's just so many of you! So, collectively,

Congrats! You're Awesome!

(Except Infamous. Sorry, Buddy, you're just too damn sweet.)

Dave

• colorado5591
    colorado5591

hmm...It was multiple compliments from the same person/s. What's more, it was live on the local radio station!

they said something along the lines of my determination and spirit of giving is a wonderful asset to the community as a whole.

I raised about $3,000 for my company's annual turkey drive benefiting various local charities. Equivalent to 400 turkeys!! In addition, I was able to solicit over one thousand LBS of non-perishable foodstuffs for the local food bank.

Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

• daystar
    daystar

"Daddy, you're my best friend in the whole world!" And that's pretty much all I could ever want.

• lola28
    lola28

This morning I was told I was the most loyal friend ever. I must admit that made my day.

lola

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit