What's the most recent compliment you've received?

by lonelysheep 56 Replies latest jw friends

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Let's hear it.

• minimus
    minimus

I got complimented 5 minutes ago on the new suit that I have on.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

This morning after feeding everyone at work a Thanksgiving lunch: You make a great smoked turkey!

Hickory Smoked for 12 hours from last night to this morning. Very tender, juicy and the meat just falls off the bones.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I had the opportunity to be a staff photographer at a convention earlier this week. When asked to take the portrait of the new president of the organization I jumped. He saw the shot on my digital camera and said, "I love it!". Made me feel like I was floating on cloud 9!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Well, in January I bought a cockatoo, and decided to teach him how to talk. I started repeating to him, "W___'s handsome! W___'s handsome!" The bird immediately went into a fit of screaming and making a sound that could only be likened to hysterical, demonic laughter.

That's the closest thing I've had to a compliment in recent memory.

W

• defd
    defd

I was told I was a nice person from someone here that I talked to over the phone last night

D.

• Jordan
    Jordan

"Oh, my god you're not wasted, it looks good on you" I think that counts more as sarcasm than a compliment, but it's the only one I got today...

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

When I was getting my recent CT scan the nurse said I had really pretty lips. I laughed and said thanks!

Brooke

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Wow, you have lost a lot of weight. :-)

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

"You're an amazing woman"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit