where are you right this minute? It

by coffee_black 38 Replies latest jw friends

• coffee_black
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

At home, in my office, in front of my computer responding to this topic watching the sun come out after a light snow fall that didnt stick

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

At work.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Oops... pressed enter by mistake...anyway, it has been a year since I started a thread just like this one, and I'm back in the same place I was then. I'm sitting in the World Trade Center in Boston, looking out at Boston Harbor...waiting for the Build Boston show to start. I'm teaching a couple of seminars in a little while... just having coffee and relaxing... I'm the first one here from my company.

So....where are you?

Coffee

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

At my desk typing on my laptop drinking a wild cherry diet pepsi....while baby boodles is napping for hopefully another 1/2 hour!

WG

• forsharry
    forsharry

Literally, I'm right here at work.

Otherwise....I'm at a better place I think. I'm in therapy, on meds so I'm much more 'normal' now instead of depressed and suicidal. I've got a physical agility test coming in up december for a Fire Department EMT slot. Hopefully I'll get that. I want to feel useful and like I make a difference and help people. So...there ya go. I'm married, getting our life started, although with a lot of spurts and stops...but it's slowly going ahead. Not bad I think...not bad at all.

• Jordan
    Jordan

I'm at home, been doing doing some of my assignment work, sort of. Anyway, I'm leaving for work in about 10 minutes...

• lola28
    lola28

Work

lola

• twinflame
    twinflame

Work, taking care of important business first!

• Legolas
    Legolas

Right here typing to your thread!

Hosted by Tinypic.com

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit