where are you right this minute? It

by coffee_black 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Thanks GBL - hope the concert is fun!

And I quit please tell us about the dental experience it'll take my mind off my problems to hear about yours!

• I quit!
    I quit!

It wasn't that bad Crumpet. I just had a temporary crown put on. The novocain is wearing off and it is little sore. The high light of the visit was when my dentist got out his dental camera (he takes it to the beach with him) and showed me pictures he took while surfing this weekend. It make a crappy experience better. The bad thing is I have to back a couple of more times before the end of the year.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    That is one tidy desk by the way there is no way I am showing my desk

I'm with you on that one! I've got a yogurt cup, strawberry splash water bottle, and a mini-bag of popcorn on my desk. Plus some other miscellaneous stuff!

I'm somewhere in Kansas!

• troucul
    troucul

in the desert, somewhere south of Tikrit, IZ. counting the days...

• Kaylen
    Kaylen

At home (Sydney) it is 9.15pm as the kids have gone to bed

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

In my apartment in Ajiki, Japan, about an hour outside of Tokyo. I'll be leaving in a few minutes to have dinner with a friend.

Here are a couple shots of my teeny apartment living area!

SNG (of the "I guess I really can live in 250 square feet / 25 square meters" class)

• Frog
    Frog

That's a crazy tiny space Seattle, not quite a coffin but almost!...but just what you'd expect for urban Japan living. Good to hear you're settling in well. I'm so completely envious of you though of course:) Anyways, enjoy your night out. I guess that'd make us almost in the same time zone then?

frog x

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Crumpet.... You are right. It was actually in April... I was in the same place, but it was for the Residential Build Boston Show that they have in the spring. This one was the Commercial one.... I got confused. They have 2 a year...and I get to do both. 3 days of a hug trade show.interspersed with seminars....fun but exhausting. My feet are glad it's over. The best part is they take us out to dinner after each night. Morton's on Tuesday (I had a $40.00 steak ) Sissero's on Wednesday, and Anthony's Pier 4 (a Boston landmark) last night. They treat us well.

Coffee

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Heehee... I said hug trade show.... I meant huge trade show... a hug trade show sounds like more fun!

Coffee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit