GUNS?!

by thepackage 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Here in Vermont, guns are common. I grew up with a gun in my hands from the time I was 10 or so. It put a lot of food on the table. Guns, as was mentioned, are a tool and should be used as such. I've got a Savage .35 Remington sitting in the front of my car in the parking lot right now. It's deer season up here. The suicide problem does concern me. A gun is an awfully quick and permanent solution to a temporary problem. But then, you can go buy some meds or do any of a hundred things to kill yourself if you're so determined. I do feel guns and ammo should be kept locked up and as safe as possible, especially in households with kids. Interestingly, you don't need any sort of permit to carry a gun here in Vermont - and it is by far the safest state in the Union! S4

• heathen
    heathen

I thought the WTBTS was against any sort of sport . This would have to include hunting for sport or shooting for sport . I agree tho just going to the range is fun , I don't need to shoot anybody to enjoy owning a gun . Should any wild bears come around I'm ready to shoot them .HE HE . I'm pretty sure I would shoot anybody trying to break in my house . To stand there and do nothing is the same as aiding and abetting . For people suffering from terminal illness it could be your best friend since they won't go ahead and legalize euthanasia . I mean jeeze if an animal was suffering as bad as some people do they wouldn't think twice about lethal injection or something humane.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit