GUNS?!

by thepackage 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• thepackage
    thepackage

Guns, should JW's have them? I know brothers that hunt on WT property in NY for deer. What is the answer?????

• heathen
    heathen

I think j-dubs are complete idiots and shouldn't even have a license to drive .

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

i trhink they should all have guns, maybe theyll kill some of each other... then there will be less j-dubs...

the infamous one

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Infamous One... now now is that a very nice attitude to have? It made me laugh though...

Here, you wouldn't hear of anyone having a gun. I guess maybe farmer JWs would though for the rabbits and roos.... But then guns aren't a big thing here like they are in the U.S.A.

• horrible life
    horrible life

SE Oklahoma. Picture this.......... There are more pick-up trucks here than cars. Even the high school girls. Most have a dog in the back. I bet a third of them have a gun rack on the back window.

OFF TOPIC My 14 year old daughter asked her boyfriend about his hunting trip this weekend. She asked if he caught anything?

AGAIN OFF TOPIC, WELCOME THE PACKAGE. I have to know, how in the world did you pick your name? HL

Love the avatar!! So sleek, well defined lines. sexy

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

No private citizen should have guns of any sort.

Not another gun thread. Here we go again!

-Eduardo Leaton Jr., Esq.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Should ex-Jehovah's Witness Danny Haszard have guns?

• DannyHaszard
  • jstalin
    jstalin

Of couse, because there's no history of abuse when only government has guns.

• undercover
    undercover

Not another gun thread. Here we go again!

This wasn't a gun control discussion...until you, of course, turned it into one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit