Was I wrong to compose and send this email to an active JW?

by Honesty 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Ianone
    Ianone

One can not be genuinely believe that Jesus is God through mere indoctrination. It is a philosophical core that brings one to believe such. Yes, the JW false doctrines prevent them from even considering Jesus as being God, but the bigger issue is their mind control that limits them from considering anything outside their small WT mind, to be possibly truthful.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Do you think Gods lies?

Your God does DEFD -if it is the God of the watchtower. I really cant understand how the folks on here keep putting up with you wanting to keep opening questions BUT NEVER giving answers ....It is going to be a real problem now your are not stealing time on your work Computer, & have one of your own....

But I guess the Only way Jesus has with you- is to read some of the answers they give you. Are they not a loving group??? O.K. except me.... I feel your counting time on here to give the elders....

• Honesty
    Honesty

I see you are posting again defd and it is early. Early enough for us to continue with your innuendo that I misapplied and twisted scriptures in my email to my friend.

Let's refresh your memory so that you don't go hopping off down another bunny trail:

Can you disprove any of the cited scriptures and comments by using only a Bible and Greek-English Dictionary?

If the earth will never be destroyed or depopulated, why does Jesus himself say that "Heaven and EARTH will pass away…" (Mt 24:35, Mk 13:31, Lk 21:33)?

That is not right. You have applyied that wrong. Lets talk about that for starters.

D.

IP: S/mTN4N36jLx5mCL
    HonestyRe: Was I wrong to compose and send this email to an active JW?

Post 2785 of 2802

since 12-Jan-05

52 y 8 m 1 d

Defd,

Read this and tell me why it does not mean what it says:

Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.

Matt 24:35 (HCSB)

Mark 13:31 (HCSB)

Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away

Luke 21:33 (HCSB)

• defd
    defd

I know all that but as I said MY QUESTIONS will tie in with that. We are talking about the earth being destroyed right? So, my questions to you pertain and will help in that discussion. Do you think Gods lies? Do you feel his words EVER fail? So, whats your answer. D.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

ADVERTIZE, ADVERTIZE, ADVERTIZE - The Truth - so no you were not wrong

• Honesty
    Honesty

Defd, answer this first:

P.S. BTW, as a former member of a congregation servant body I have years of experience in sticking to the current issue. That's how we got the goods on sinners in the congregation. Hypocritical? Yes, but effective. So, let's hear why Jesus did not mean what He said in the above quoted scriptures and then it's your turn to ask a question or make a comment for me to respond to.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Nah, you shouldn't have bothered... Your just asking them to trade one set of illusions for another, why bother.

I mean when you get right down to it if your going to be a christian with your head stuck in the sand does it really matter which beach your on???

• defd
    defd

honesty

You are dodging my question even when I told you it is going to tie in with the other scripture. You know where I am going with this that is why you are evasive. Nice talking with ya.

D.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Let's start back at the top, defd:

Defd, answer this first:

I refuse to play circular chairs with you. When you respond by telling me why this does not mean what it says we can move on. Until that takes place you are stuck at a red light. Dodging an issue with questions is not going to work this time around. Either Jesus meant what He said or He didn't. If He didn't mean what He said then pray tell, enlighten us as to what He really meant, defd.

P.S. Keep in mind that many people on this board have years of 'Pioneer' experience dodging issues with WT corporation inculcated tactics.

• aniron
    aniron

defd

From your first post on 17th Nov 0244hrs to the last one above 19th. 0029hrs.

That nigh on 48 hours.

How much time do you need to reply to ONE question.

Stop playing the Watchtower game.

Most of us exJW's used to play the same game. When asked an awkward question. Just say we'll be back with the answer. Then never return, or hope that next time you call on the person they had forgotten.

All you have done if confirm in everyones mind what a Watchtower slave you are and a very typical JW.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit