Fantastic end to police chase

by freedom96 33 Replies latest jw friends

• freedom96
    freedom96

I couldn't help but smile at the news last night.

Here in San Diego, 3 guys are being chased by the police while driving their stolen car. The fog gets quite thick, so the police stop the chase, but then realize that the car they were chasing pulled over. The 3 guys jump out of the car. One guy runs down the freeway, and gets caught. Two others jump over a guard rail to get away from the cops. What the two guys didn't realize in all the fog, is that they had stopped on a bridge. When they jumped over the guard rail, they fell 125 feet. One died immediately, the other bounced a few times before coming to a rest on the bottom of the ravine, and has not regained consciousness. At least not by the last I heard.

A fitting end to a crime.

The sad part was they were 17.

At least the city will save the money convicting these guys of car theft. Though they surely would have gotten out right away so they could go steal more cars, or worse.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Truly a fitting end - but then I am a right wing conservative

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Ummm... death a fitting punishment for stealing a car? Hmmm, okay.

I don't understand that logic, but then again I'm not a right wing conservative.

• freedom96
    freedom96

I suppose I have seen and heard about too many criminals that get away with shit. So many crimes by far never get punished. Doesn't matter if someone is right wing or not.

Criminals simply don't get punished to the extent to teach them a lesson.

We now have two less criminals in the system. Who knows, one of them may have one day committed a much worse crime, maybe a violent one to someone who never deserved to be a victim. Obviously, these guys cared very little about others. As far as I am concerned, the world is slightly a better place now.

I am not saying all car thieves deserve death, but for all the victims of all crimes out there, I do feel this is a bit of a victory.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

DAMN! that sucks.. im ean crime sucks, but dying over a car.... shit... its like the guys who take the money from the banks, like BRINKS TRUCKS... why do they need so many guns???? are we really putting a price on human life? even if it is the life of a scum criminal....

the infamous one

• nilfun
    nilfun
    I am not saying all car thieves deserve death, but for all the victims of all crimes out there, I do feel this is a bit of a victory.

I'm with CountryGuy on this one. I don't understand your glee at this news, but whatever gets you through the night, Freedom96. You're certainly entitled to your feelings. (this is one victim of violent crime who doesn't view the death of a teenage car thief as any sort of victory, but what do I know...)

• The Chuckler
    The Chuckler
    "Ummm... death a fitting punishment, for stealing a car?"

My parents feel that death is a fitting punishment for a loving family guy, who has never been in trouble with the law, though doesn't believe in Jehovah, but there again they are Jehovahs Witnesses.

• Gill
    Gill

Chuckler - Excellent point! But we're English and over here, we're 'nice and understanding' to criminals!

Still, 17 and dead because of stealing a car. No, not something I'd want to see. They're all some body's baby and someone somewhere is breaking their heart over them.

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

freedom...

Is there any video ?

Instant justice ! and the moral to the story is ?........DON'T COMMIT CRIMES !

• under74
    under74

BULLSHIT

and the moral to the story is ?........DON'T COMMIT CRIMES !

um, yeah, try not to commit crimes... however....when people get desperate what do you expect? And you know what?--I'll go ahead and state it-- ANYONE thinking this was justice can go to hell. Have some goddam compassion you jerks!!! Some incoveniance and car insurance problems means more than human life? You're happy some little boys are dead? You should be real happy with yourselves.

Give me a freakin' goddam break.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit