My One Year Anniversary posting here on JWD.......

by AK - Jeff 28 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    No we are messengers ( angels !!!! dont you forget it

Yeppur! I agree!

Jeff

• Stress Free
    Stress Free

Congratulations from down under, always enjoy your posts so keep them coming.

• stillajwexelder
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

And it's been good to have you, too.

• bem
    bem
    I am another one here thats glad to have you posting at JWD, Give yourself more credit you deserve it.

Dorothy

* I don't know what I did to get the bold large letters, but they seem fitting so I'll leave them.

• Es
    Es

Many Congrats....we are def the lucky ones to be brave enough to leave.

I also enjoy reading your posts

es

• juni
    juni

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your PM. I will get back to you.

As for your postings, I appreciate your high moral ground and honesty. I know we all like to get silly and sometimes go a little crazy w/some subjects, but I was made aware by some that we now feel comfortable in expressing ourselves w/o judgement. It's wonderful and a big relief to have our feelings validated and our questions answered whereas while in the org. you were to shut up and get in line.

So with that being said, continue to post your questions and thoughts. I see your 50. I'm 56. Close enough to appreciate the age factor and what it brings. From what we were told in the org. I never thought I would reach this age, my children all grown and I have 7 grandchildren. I am concerned what the future holds for them.

Well have to go now. Talk to ya again soon. Juni :)

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Juni We have 3 g-kids. I am so glad they are not in the borg. We are raising them due to family circumstances, and it is so nice to have a clear mind that is getting unclogged from the organizations foolish traditions and hatred, as we train them.

Thanx for the nice comments. This board has had such a liberating effect on me - and ya'll have been such a part of that. Thanx legolas, balckswan, mouthy, stressfree, stilla, FHN, bem,es. Hope I did not miss anyone yet. I would hate to not notice anyone who has commented here - oh boy that ole' JW guiilt trip.....lol

Jeff

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Jeff,

It's always a pleasure reading your posts - I know that whenever I see your name up on a thread, it'll be worthwhile, so thanks very much for your contribution not only to JWD but to my life too.

HAPPY POSTING ANNIVERSARY !!

Cheers, Ozzie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit