Horrible Life - Can you help???

by misspeaches 11 Replies latest jw friends

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Horrible Life I know you are such a talented dental hygeniest... Can you help these poor critters with their teeth problems?

May I present to you.... the Alabama Hunting Dogs!!!

• skyman
    skyman

notting look bad with those doggies. What the heck are ya making fun of?

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Ohhh.... er.... ummmmm... nothing Skyman...!!! Just feel free to go about your business... he he he

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

LMAO!!

photoshop is so wild...

...tell me it's photoshop...

TS

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

what are you talkin about, htose dogs have better teeth than me....

the infamous one

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Photoshop? Of course not Tetra... Didn't you see where those dogs hailed from? It's the real deal!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

If those are real photos of real dog's teeth, those dogs need braces bad! It doesn't look like they have any canine teeth. I think they may have to have some cosmetic dental work as well.

• horrible life
    horrible life

MIsspeaches, I slept all day Sunday, I didn't see your post!! I feel that the Pooch on the left is not a good candidate for braces. The middle and the right pooches ? will be able to be fixed. With some good strong wires, metal bands, cemented brackets, and rubber bands, I think the outcome will be estheticly pleasing. The pooch on the left, well,,,, I would suggest, full extractions, with Upper and Lower denture. But if his bitch of a mother can afford implants, that would be the better option. HL Dental Hygienist, but wannabe Doctor.

• lonelysam
    lonelysam

there probly fake teeth, we used to put them in one of our dogs mouth, she used to just sit there just like in that pic, hahahaa it was sooo funny!

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

HA!! This was cute, I needed a chuckle!

Sherry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit