I think I get it now

by AhHah 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

Hey waiting - it isn't a hat...it's a knotted hankey

• waiting
    waiting

Red

Naa, my story - you stay smelly horsey - but I like the helmet hair touch.

Simon

Is that one of those dumb hankies that the young boys were tied on each edge of their heads - thus suggesting horns or Aunt Jamima?

For all those not interested:

I didn't think about a name for our hangout till later, after mentioning tv show, Alice. What a coincidence - it was really Mel's Diner who was also the cook.

Get it? CarMel's Diner- bald head, loud mouth, greasy food. Can I pick 'em or what?

AhHah

This is as close to family as you can get and not start hitting each other, don't you think?

waiting

Edited by - waiting on 2 October 2000 17:31:35

• Seven
    Seven

waiting, red, and all, This is an excellent place
    to take a break from the old highway hypnosis-interesting locals and great food. [url] http://www.roadsidemagazine.com.cnhost.com/d2d/30/30_newideal/newideal.html[/url]
    Seven

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Ack....the link didn't work, 7.

Waiting....all right, fine.....smelly horsey. However, let's do it right.....

"She glistened (women always glisten) with perspiration. She had been galloping across meadows lush with wildflowers upon her magnificent red steed. The raw untamed scent of nature in all its abandon was upon her. She deftly tapped a clod of manure from her rugged paddock boot, and shook her hair free from the confines of her USET-approved Troxel helmet. Unfortunately, helmet hair remained."

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

RCat walks in, wearing her slinky satin red dress with the black underslip, the dress cut to her thigh, high stilletto heels and chawing gum, like no tomorrow.. walks up to Ahhah at the bar and with a big smile of her luscious red lips says "What's your pleasure, big boy?" and winks at the other patrons of the bar.

RCat

• AhHah
    AhHah

Say, is it getting a little warm in here, or is it just me?

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Looks like I'm back just in time for a family reunion, Hi, ya'll! Vacation lasted longer than planned. (I guess it's true what they say: "the older you get the longer it takes to get something done!") Anyway, it was a blast but now I'm back in the saddle again and trying to establish a routine again.
    Hey, Cat, are you from Branson? That's where we spent a week of our vaction. Great place and very nice people there. I got to see some of the old time country music stars (you know, the real ones!), like Charley Pride, Jean Shepherd, Mel Tillis, Norma Jean (who remembers her?). I got to shake hands with some of the men and tried real hard to hug all the gals at least once.
    Anyway, I'm home now so will someone please pass the cornbread and tell me what you've been up to since I was gone!

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

My dearest Frenchy....welcome back! In your absence we have slain dragons, righted wrongs, and generally bitched and moaned our way through the weeks without you.

Carmel has acquired a diner, complete with snitty waitresses 7 and Puppylove, nasty cashier, Waiting, and various and sundry characters frequenting the place. I, of course, am the untamed fiery beauty (who unfortunately smells horsey), and RCat is our resident vamp.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Sign in window of "Looney Bin Cafe"

--FOR SALE--

INQUIRE WITHIN

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Carmel....you are a wimp. And to quote Scarlett O'Hara....."Wheuh shall I go? What shall I do?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit