Christmas Card Exchange

by unbeliever 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Frog
    Frog

I sent you a PM fairy:) my address, and a request for yours. frog x

• caligirl
    caligirl

I've started the list of addresses. If anyone wants to be on it, please PM me with your address and I will add it.

Please also specify if you want your forum name included with your address on the list. I'll put addresses on it until Thanksgiving, and then give the list to people who request it. I've made it a word document, so it can be emailed. Just PM me with email addresses and I'll send the list out around thanksgiving. And I think maybe it is only fair to send it only to people who have consented to have their address added so that we all know who we will be getting cards from? Does that sound reasonable? Anyone not comfortable with being on the list that might go out to other posters, let me know in the PM, and I will just put you on my personal list instead.

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Hello, all- if anyone would like to receive a card from me, just pm me. I'm not able to come here much anymore since I don't have unfettered access to a computer these days, but it would be awesome to keep in touch in what ways I can. p.s., If anyone still has my address from last Xmas, I've sinced moved, so you'd need to get the new one. Hugs to all-Elizabeth

• bem
    bem

bttt

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

bttp

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

bump

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

bttt and add me to the list

• bem
    bem

LL I sent my addy to you by PM.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

bttp

• caligirl
    caligirl

The list is in the works! 9 people on it so far from 3 different countries. Anybody else interested, I'll keep adding until Thanksgiving and email it out that weekend. If you have not already PM'd me with your email address, please get it to me by then. Thanks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit