Is it Sad....

by Jordan 47 Replies latest jw friends

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

hey jordan,

that's cool man. chilling at home on the weekends is great.

this weekend is actually quite social for me. i went out last night with a few friends to see jarhead and have some drinks. and tonight i am going to a neil young tribute concert with a pal from work.

i've been off since thursday night. it's been a green weekend for me, LOL.

TS

• Jordan
    Jordan

I'm beginning to wish I hadn't partied so much earlier in the semester, then I wouldn't be feeling like it's all piling up on top of me now.

Have fun at the gig.

btw, was Jarhead any good?

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Jordan, I take it your back from your beer run, then huh?

• Jordan
    Jordan

Yeah, I got a nice cold can of foster's sitting on the desk next to my PC....lol

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

I love Fosters. But, due to the amount I consume, I've setteled for a more economical brand. LOL

• Jordan
    Jordan

Yeah, it's not the cheapest of beers... I'll admit, I don't mind some of the cheap import stuff you can get. I guess I'm happy with anything with an alchohol percentage...

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

ya, i really liked jarhead. there was a really cool scene at the end where they were all dancing around a big bon fire in the desert and firing off all their ammo into the night sky and screaming. powerful stuff...

okay, i gotta get going. laters,

TS

• G Money
    G Money

Well I'm gonna stay in tonight. Haven't done that in ages. Well its early so we shall see how the night goes. I went out the last two weekends as I was out of town and went big with visiting friends until very late so a quiet night at home wouldn't be bad and who knows, maybe I'll get a call and have some nice company here. If not then I can get a good night's sleep. I'm up north and everything closes early here in the people's republik of kalifornia.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit