Is it Sad....

by Jordan 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Jordan
    Jordan

Is it sad that I can't be bothered to go out on a Saturday night? I'm shattered after work, I've been working at uni practically non stop through the week (with the exception of a couple of visits to the pub), and I worked 5-10 last night, and 9-6 today, I'm such a weak person. Lol. So I'm spending tonight chilling out at home, how about you guys? Up to anything good tonight?

• lola28
    lola28

Hey Jodan I'm at work now until 5:00 which really means I will be here till 6:00, later on I'm going to the movies and yesterday I went shopping, I bought two cds and an Ipod nano for my sister. So are you and your bar stool still broken up?

lola

• Jordan
    Jordan

What CDs did you buy?

Yeah, the bar stool and me are finished, it was never going to work. lol.

• lola28
    lola28

The barstool must be heart broken, it will turn to beer to stop the pain.

I got a Janis Joplin cd for 5.00 dollars and the new Kanye West cd.

I want to get the Fall Out Boy of cd and the Staind cd but my wallet can't take any more hits.

But next week I'll be going back to purchase them.

lola

• Jordan
    Jordan

The Fall Out Boy Album is awesome!

What movie you going to see?

• lola28
    lola28

I don't know have you seen any good ones lately?

• Jordan
    Jordan

Serenity's pretty damn good, but only if you like your Sci Fi. I really enjoyed Domino too, it's a little bit hard to believe, but it's still great fun.

• lola28
    lola28

I'll keep my eyes open for those but not really into scifi. I thought about going to see get Rich or Die Trying.

So are you going to stay in tonight?

lola

• Jordan
    Jordan

Yeah, I was really tired when I got home from work, I was planning on going to a club or something, but really couldn't be bothered. Probably just sit back and watch some TV...

• lola28
    lola28

Yeah sometimes you just need to sit back and do nothing for a few hours So Jordan do you play any instruments? I really want to learn to play the drums.

lola

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit