Is it Sad....

by Jordan 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas

I'm baking!

• lola28
    lola28

I'm hungry to what should I eat today?

Jordan no on else in my family are witnesses, I don't talk to my dad either.

I am also changing halls next week.

lola

• Jordan
    Jordan

Any reason why you're changing halls, or just need a change?

Legolas, now I'm hungry and I want to get stoned. I hate being skint, I can't affor the important things in life... :( Mind you, I get the munchies really bad, so I guess it'd make my hunger situation even worse...

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Lola,
    What part of California are you from ? - I was from Northern. I lived there my whole life until moving here to the arctic tundra of Massachusetts....

Why are you changing halls?

Sorry I'm nosy...

WG

• lola28
    lola28

I'm from Southern California the LA area , I live in the San Fernando valley.

I need a change I figured fading will be easier if I move to another hall where I know only two people as opposed to the hall I'm in where everyone knows me, as an added bonus this other hall has some really hot brothers.

lola

• Jordan
    Jordan

Lol! When I was considering moving halls, the hot sisters were definitely an aspect in the decision making...

• lola28
    lola28

Yup one must go where the hotties are.

lola

• Jordan
    Jordan

Exactly, if we didn't, we would be denying those in need of our wondrous personalities...

Lol. Anyway, I'm going to the off licence, I just realised I'm beer-less!!!! Catch y'alls later.

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

Get rich or die trying is a great movie lola. It's a bit violent in parts but there was never a point that the violence was for no reason. Truly I was surprised at how good a film it was.

CHL

• lola28
    lola28

Thanks I'll watch that tonight. so what are you up to?

lola

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit