can't sleep... clown will eat me...

by in a new york bethel minute 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Is this a one time issue or a consistent problem sleeping? If it's a one time issue, having an orgasm is really the best thing IMO. If it's a consistent issue, I've found that taking Melatonin (supplement you'll find in the vitamin aisle) an hour or so before bedtime will really knock me out. If taken for three or four days, I'll find my sleep patterns have been "rebooted" and I get into a comfortable sleep pattern. Works like a charm for me.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Lead an physically active life.

Do not take any naps whatsoever.

Go to bed tired.

These techniques above-mentioned have helped me tremendously.

DY

• Scully
    Scully
    boys don't get "double orgasms"

obviously you've been sleeping with the wrong girls then. Some of us know how to make it happen.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

I have a loooong history of Insomnia. I tried Tylenol PM, NyQuill, other 'over the counter stuff'. Finally my shrink (yes I am Bi-polar, thank you very much) gave me AmbienĀ®. But I didn't want to get hooked so I started looking for 'natural remedies'.
    It was recommended to me, to take Melatonin, Valerian Root, Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc at night. Later I found a product that contains all that in one bottle. To be honest, in most cases it works great. In the odd occasion that the 'magic pill' wouldn't cut it, I would take Ambien for just to nights and then back to the natural stuff, if needed.
    This is the product I use:
    http://www.vitaminworld.com/pages/file.asp?xs=9AC6C829F8CC403F9C207148A776141E&PID=463&np=0

Good Luck!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    p.s. reading watchtowers doesn't count

This tells me you're not really interested in falling asleep, or you wouldn't immediately dismiss the most effective remedy.

I suspect what you're really looking for is a couple of hot apostobabes to come over to console you.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit