can't sleep... clown will eat me...

by in a new york bethel minute 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

anyone have any good natural cures or "remedies" for insomnia?

bethel

p.s. reading watchtowers doesn't count

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

OMG LOL I have no Idea.............

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

if i knew i wouldn't be typing to you now

• Frog
    Frog

well I have to say it, a double orgasm usually helps?...failing that, I find speeding up the dreaming process by consciously blocking any random thoughts from entering my brain usualy helps (requires really straining your brain). I try that for a couple of minutes, then my head is so fried that I can usually find the control+alt+delete and shutdown all running programs:) I would suggest that posting on the forum in front of an illuminated pc screen isn't gonna help your insomnia much;) Sweet dreams, and don't think too much! frog x

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

let us discuss this double orgasm further frog. my lilypad or yours?

• Frog
    Frog

ooh-la-lah, lukey wants to play some leap frog! I'm pretty easy (lol!...no not really;), any lillpads fine with me hehe...ribbett ribbett xx

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke
    I'm pretty easy (lol!...no not really;)

Glad to hear it.

CHL (of the greatly enjoys the hunt class)

• Gill
    Gill

I find that 1) don't worry about it. Take it as a chance to just lie in bed and think about whatever you want to think about.

2) Take herbal Valarian. It doesn't make you drop off but totally relaxes your muscles and you soon find yourself drifting off to sleep. You need to stick with it for about 14 days and then you get into the rhythm of dropping off to sleep on your own again.

Also, it helps to take a calcium and magnesium supplement. These also help you to fall to sleep naturally as they are relaxing. Follow the instructions on the packet.

Good luck and don't worry about it.

• ithinkisee
  • under74
    under74

Under74 Method 1-

1. Bourbon...I prefer Wild Turkey.

2. Sleep Aid from walgreens (it's a knock off of a more expensive brand.)

3. Stop thinking of clowns.

4. More bourbon.

5. If it's still not working after 3 hours take a benadryl for the final punch.

What? I'm not saying to get drunk off the bourbon and then take sleeping pills....just a little buzz.

Under74 Method 2-

Take a muscel relaxer (if available....if not then there's no reason to try method 2)

Wait 45 minutes ....and don't think of clowns.

Take a dose of Wild Turkey or other bourbon/ whiskey but shoot for a high proof.

Wait a while....if nothing happens and you feel like you can get up and walk around take a benadryl.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit